Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh, what the hell...
Pre-Order Embryonic Too!!

Embryonic
[Update, 9/17: The Flaming Lips performed on The Colbert Report last night. You can watch the video ("Convinced of the Hex"), and also stream the whole album (until the 21st, looks like an advert) at the Colbert Nation. Wow!]

If Baroness isn't your thing, the Flaming Lips are releasing Embryonic the same day (10/13)! And they also have a "VERY" Limited Edition deluxe-cd package ($40 - 2xCD +DVD).

It's furry.

As is the way of the world these days, preview tracks at their MySpace page: "Convinced of the Hex" and "Silver Trembling Hands."

I make no specific predictions about a new 18-track album from the Flaming Lips, except that I'll probably like it. I've eventually found my way into every one since all the way back to Oh My Gawd!!! ... The Flaming Lips (1987).

Oh My Gawd!!!...

No comments: